The Eagles Training Camp is a superb location in Alhaurin el Grande set up to offer a host of activities from survival training to boot camps to self defence classes for both adults and children.
Base camp is set in 40,000sq.m of beautiful olive grove surroundings set within the forest, at the foothills of the Alhaurin el Grande Mountain just 30 minutes inland from Malaga or the coast.
It is the perfect setting for a training and survival camp and has enabled them to set up the only such diverse action and adventure training facility in the area.
There is something to suit everyone of all ages for individual or group bookings from stag and hen parties, scout or guide groups, party events to birthday parties and Kids Boot Camps. See link here
Main activities include:
- Assault Course – The ‘Where Eagles Dare’ 50 station assault course for military style crossfit training for adults and children – basic to advanced. The site also has an outdoor gym which is open daily and the first training session on the assault course is €10 and then you can use the assault course for a €5 ad hoc fee or pay €40 per month. Group sessions (2 or more) is €10 per person for a 90 minute session.
- Survival skills and bushcraft and primitive crafts – Survival classes are available for €10 per session or €50 a month for a twice weekly 90 minute class for kids or adults.
- Kids Boot Camp – every weekend from 11.30-3.30pm for just €15. Great fun involving games, assault course, survival skills, self defence and outings.
- Combat classes and self defence – taught by qualified instructors who also train with the police and security forces
- A host of other activities such as horse riding, mountain biking, yoga, trekking, team building courses and lessons in weapons from rifles to bows.
Eagles Training Camp is run by Micky and Debbie who have spent years setting up this ideal location. They can help with accommodation for those seeking a holiday activity and can also hold camping nights and other out of school activities. Visit their facebook page also for events and activities.