Jet-Watersports is located in Fuengirola Port and offers various water sporting activities. These are easy, fun and safe and run by qualified instructors.
Great for a day visit down on the beach or for groups, parties or birthday treats. There are various water sports available including:
- Parasailing – an exciting watersport for all ages. The custom boat enables the parasailer to take off and land directly from the flight deck for a smooth, safe and dry parasail flight.
- Jet-Ski Rental – the only jet ski company in Fuengirola to offer a Brand New complete 2016 line-up of SEADOO GTI Deluxe Skis.
- Flyboard – this is a water jet powered board which universally connects to all Jet-Skis and allows underwater propulsion and flights of up to 12 metres in height. In just 15 minutes 95% of the people that try FlyBoard can fly!
- Flyboard Chill & Fly – this offers you an adventure with the brand new water sport toy. Jump on the Launch-Boat for a tour with your friends. Chill with free drinks, listen to music and then FLY!
- Hoverboard – the world’s first real hoverboard by ZR is a way to fly and surf at the same time!
- Waterski – a surface water sport where you are pulled behind a boat over a body of water, skimming the surface on two skis
- Wakeboard – involves riding a wakeboard over the surface of a body of water.
- Kneeboard – this is where a person is towed at a planing speed, most often behind a boat. The advantages of kneeboarding versus other tow-sports seems to be an easier learning curve and a sense of being closer to the water when falls occur.
- Bladefish Rental – the Bladefish 3000 Sea Scooter is the ultimate underwater dive propulsion vehicle (DPV) for any recreational diver, snorkeler or swimmer.
- Dolphin watching – this trip is perfect for kids of all ages and a group with your friends to see the dolphins in the open ocean.
- Boat rentals – a sunset trip boat trip with open bar, night swim, sounds and lights and a great all round party.