The Port Ticket Office is located in the centre of Fuengirola Port and is the ONE STOP SHOP for all your excursion bookings and local leisure activities in the area.
There are a host of activities and events to choose from watersports to music to water parks tickets, so pop in and have a look at the agenda and brochures.
The range for the 2016 season includes:
- The Costa Cruceros Ferry from Fuengirola to Benalmadena which is every day (weather permitting) at 11:30, 13:30, 15:30 and 17:45. More info HERE
- Sea Life Aquarium tickets are on promotion exclusive to the ticket office so all tickets are €10 if you book here.
- Pirate Parasailing. More info HERE
- Bioparc tickets are on offer for a limited time and you save 15% when purchasing from the ticket office.
- Dolphin spotting in Fuengirola is now everyday at 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm.
- The Mijas Waterpark (Parque Aquatico Mijas) offers a FREE icecream and drink at the park and beat the waiting queues to the park if you book here.
- Jet Ski rentals
- Banana Boats & Ringo rides
- The Bouncin’ Betty experience
- Paddleboarding & Pedalos
- Scuba Diving
- And more!!
Like their Facebook page for updates on the latest offers and events happening in Fuengirola.