MARBELLA FOOTBALL ACADEMY
The Marbella Football Academy (MFA) is a football camp designed to ensure football skills and teamwork through a rigorous but fun programme of daily engagement. A high-performance football camp in Marbella enabling kids from 4 to 16 years of age to develop and excel in football. The MFA football club teaches through out the year including summer and school holiday camps.
This academy is conveniently located on a large, well maintained pitch in Nueva Andalucia.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW (limited availability)
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR – SEBASTIAN LOSADA (Spanish International and Real Madrid player):
The head coach of the programme is Sebastian Losada, a Spanish retired footballer who played as a striker. He amassed La Liga totals of 131 games and 34 goals over the course of seasons, in representation of five teams, starting his career with Real Madrid. Below you can see an image of one of the students with the famous “Golden Boot” that he won, there are only three in the whole of Spain and every Football Academy Student will get the chance to take a picture with it, this is something all football fans will treasure forever.
MARBELLA FOOTBALL ACADEMY CAMP
- 1 Umbro MFA game kit
- 1 MFA camp backpack
- Liability insurance
- Official camp presentation
- Gifts and sports equipment
- MFA camp final gala
- Optional breakfast
- Student technical report from coaches, on demand
Weekly football training session summer camp. Train with Head Coach Sebastian Losada, former Real Madrid and Spanish National Team player, top scorer and Golden Boot winner of U19 World Championship. All sessions taught in English and Spanish.
- AGES: 4 – 18
- LOCATION:La Campana Football Pitch
- 10:00 – 10:30 Players reception and optional Breakfast (50 € per week)
- 10:30 – 11:30 Football training
- 11:30 – 11:45 Snack
- 11:45 – 13:00 Football training
- 13:00 – 13:45 Swimming pool
- 13:45 – 14:00 End day pick up players
ABOUT MARBELLA FOOTBALL ACADEMY
HISTORY AND FOUNDERS:
Founded by Oscar Calleja, a native from Madrid who has lived in Marbella since 2009. Oscar understands the needs of international families living on the Costa del Sol. His aim is to bring kids and teens a high quality football training academy in Marbella. Oscar’s partners are Ramón G. Nuñez and Sebastián Losada who are famous Spanish football players.
- Self- Control – Management of emotions and confidence
- Effort – Perseverance, discipline and improvement
- Leadership – Initiative and decision making
- Respect – Sport and empathy
- Teamwork – Common objectives and fellowship